Rose Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Rose
- Aroma: Pleasant rose
- Rose Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones. A rich, warm and sweet floral scent.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Sandalwood
Rose Essential Oil Aromatherapy, It works wonders in skincare remedies and can be used to help in the treatment of the following: acne, bruises, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, hemorrhoids, lice, mosquito repellent, ringworm, ulcers, edema, poor circulation, sore throat, tonsillitis, PMS, menopausal problems, stress. It can be used to remedy digestive ailments, kidney, and bladder disorders and has traditionally been considered as an astringent.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.