Lemon Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Lemon
- Aroma: Fresh, Lemon peel
- Lemon Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a strong citrus scent. It is recognized as a cleanser. It is reputed as being antiseptic, and it was refreshing and cooling properties.
- Benefits: Refreshing, cheerful, uplifting
- Blends well with: Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender
Lemon Essential Oil Aromatherapy, The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages, and Greeks and Romans were advocates of its therapeutic properties. The Lemon tree was originally a small thorny evergreen tree native to India. It is now common in Southern Europe, Florida, and California.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.