Chamomile Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Chamomile
- Aroma: Intense sweet, delightful
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a sweet, apple-like fragrance and is very light clear blue in color with a watery viscosity, while the German chamomile oil has a sweet, straw-like fragrance, is dark blue in color and viscosity is medium.
- Benefits: Relaxing, calming, revitalizing
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Tea Tree
Roman chamomile is a small perennial herb, with a hairy stem and feathery pinnate leaves, daisy-like white flowers (larger than those of German chamomile), and grows about 25 cm high, while German chamomile grows about 60 cm high and has hairless branching stem, with delicate feathery leaves and simple daisy-like white flowers on single stems.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.