Chamomile Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Chamomile
- Aroma: Intense sweet, delightful
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a sweet, apple-like fragrance and is very light clear blue in color with a watery viscosity, while the German chamomile oil has a sweet, straw-like fragrance, is dark blue in color and its viscosity is medium.
- Benefits: Relaxing, calming, revitalizing
- Blends well with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Tea Tree
Roman chamomile is a small perennial herb, with a hairy stem and feathery pinnate leaves, daisy-like white flowers (larger than those of German chamomile) and grows about 25 cm high, while German chamomile grows about 60 cm high and has a hairless branching stem, with delicate feathery leaves and simple daisy-like white flowers on single stems.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.