Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Ylang Ylang
- Aroma: Plesant, floral
- Benefits: Soothing, Romantic, Comforting
- Ylang-ylang Essential Oil Aromatherapy can cause sensitivity on some people and excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea. It can assist with problems such as high blood pressure, rapid breathing, and heartbeat, nervous conditions, as well as impotence and frigidity. Ylang-ylang Essential Oil is best suited for use in the perfumery and skincare industries.
- Blends well with Citrus oils, Clove, Jasmine, Patchouli, Rose
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Aromatherapy is extracted from Cananga odorata – also known as the flower of flowers. It is a tall tropical tree about 20 meters (60 feet) high with large, tender, fragrant pink, mauve or yellow flowers. The yellow heads are viewed as being the best in terms of quality. There are several grades of Ylang Ylang essential oil Aromatherapy which are extracted at different times during the flower’s lengthy distillation. These grades are referred to as extra, I, II, & III. This is the fourth distillation of the oil.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.