Jasmine Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Jasmine
- Aroma: Warm, sweet floral
- Jasmine Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with a balsamic woody undertone. The scent has a calming effect, helps with relaxation and the reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Benefits: Romantic, relaxing, calming
- Blends well with Citrus oils, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Rose
Jasmine Essential Oil Aromatherapy, Jasmine is one member of a genus of about 200 species of shrubs and climbing vines that are native to tropical areas of southeast Asia, Africa, and Australia. The popularity of their fragrance has resulted in many species of jasmine now being grown all over the world.
True jasmine grows as a climbing vine with oval, shiny leaves and tubular, waxy-white flowers. Two types of jasmine are used for the extraction of oil. Some botanists describe them as two distinct species: Jasminum grandiflorum and Jasminum officinale, while others consider J. grandiflorum to be a variety of officinale. The oil of the two flowers is virtually identical; for aromatherapy purposes, they are used interchangeably.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.