Orange Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Orange
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Orange essential oil aromatherapy has a sweet, citrus aroma much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated.
- Blends well with: Lavender, Bergamot, Rosewood, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood and spicy oils such as Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Clove.
Orange essential oil has a sweet, citrus aroma much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated. It has been applied to combat colds, constipation, stress and mosquito protect.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bath tub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.