Orange Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Orange
- Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
- Orange essential oil aromatherapy has a sweet, citrus aroma much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated.
- Blends well with: Lavender, Bergamot, Rosewood, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood and spicy oils such as Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and Clove.
Orange essential oil has a sweet, citrus aroma much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated. It has been applied to combat colds, constipation, stress and mosquito protection.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon.
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use it directly on the skin, Keep it out of reach of children and pets.