Bergamot Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Bergamot
- Aroma: Sweet, fruity
- Bergamot Essential Oil Aromatherapy is basically citrus, yet fruity and sweet with a warm spicy floral quality, and is reminiscent of Neroli and Lavender Oils. It can be used in the treatment of depression, stress, tension, fear, hysteria, infection (all types including skin), anorexia, psoriasis, eczema and general convalescence.
- Benefits: Lively, inspiring, uplifting
- Blends well with Lavender, Nutmeg, Citrus Oils
The Bergamot tree can grow up to four meters high, with star-shaped flowers, and smooth leaves, bearing citrus fruit resembling a cross between an orange and a grapefruit but in a pear-shape.
The fruit ripens from green to yellow. The name Bergamot is derived from the city Bergamo in Lombardy where the oil was first sold. This tree is native to South East Asia but was introduced to Europe, and particularly Italy, but is also found in the Ivory Coast, Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.