Cork Tree Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Cork Tree
- Aroma: Warm, sweet, earthy
- Type: Multi-Purpose
- Cork Tree Essential Oil Aromatherapy is used in traditional medicine. It has the very soothing scent that will make you relax. With its natural fragrance, this essential oil will make your room smells good each time you vaporize it.
- Benefits: Cleansing, meditative, calming
- Blends well with Jasmine, Moke, Frangipani, Vanilla
Cork tree essential oil is a pressed oil extracted from the fruit of Phellodendron amurense. The bark of the tree is an important herbal medicine in China. The oil has insecticidal properties similar to pyrethrum. The oil contains a variety of biologically active substances, including flavonoids (diosmin), alkaloids (berberine, yatroriccin, palmatine), saponins and coumarins.
Medicinal applications of the oil include treatment of pancreatitis, reduction of cholesterol and sugar in the blood and the treatment of various skin diseases.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.