Eucalyptus Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Eucalyptus
- Aroma: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones. It is fantastic on skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice and skin infections, as well as to combat the effects of colds and the flu. There is also a history of Eucalyptus essential oil being applied to sore muscles and joints.
- Benefits: Revitalizing, invigorating, clarifying
- Blends well with Cedarwood, Cypress, Rosemary, Thyme
The Eucalyptus tree is a beautiful tall evergreen that can grow up to 90 meters high (270 feet). The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers, and a smooth, pale grey bark.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.