Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Lavender
- Aroma: Floral
- Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with the balsamic woody undertone. The scent has a calming effect, helps with relaxation and the reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Benefits: Soothing, normalizing, balancing
- Blends well with: Lemongrass, Peppermint, Marjoram, Tea Tree
Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy has one of the most floral scents. Lavender oil is recognized as having some strong properties. helps to relieve pain from a tension headache when breathed in as vapor or diluted and rubbed on the skin. When added to a vaporizer, lavender oil may aid in the treatment of a cough and respiratory infection.
Lavender oil may also be used as a mosquito repellent when worn as the perfume or when added to lotions or hair products.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.