Lemongrass Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Lemongrass
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
- Lemongrass has a fresh lemon, citrusy aroma. It is known for its invigorating and antiseptic properties, its astringent properties help fight acne, greasy skin, and mosquito protect.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil Aromatherapy, An excellent anti-depressant, Lemongrass tones and fortifies the nervous system and can be used in bath for soothing muscular nerves and pain. Lemongrass shares similar properties with citronella and has a great reputation for keeping insects away.
- Blends well with: Basil, Cedarwood, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender and Tea Tree
Lemongrass is a fast growing, tall, aromatic perennial grass that grows up to 1.5 meters (4 feet) in height. It is native to Asia, but is now cultivated mostly in the West Indies, Africa, and Tropical Asia.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 1-2 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bath tub and soak for 15 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.