Tea Tree Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Tea Tree
- Aroma: Potent, warm, spicy
- Tea Tree Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a fresh, antiseptic, and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back notes.
- Blends well with Lavender, Lemon, Basil, Cypress, Eucalyptus, and Thyme
Tea Tree Essential Oil Aromatherapy is best known as a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses), and there is evidence that Tea Tree Oil massages prior to an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock. Used in vapor therapy, Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff. As essential oils have become more accepted by the public, the use of Tea Tree has increased significantly. This can be readily evidenced by the commercial products now using Tea Tree Essential Oil.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon.
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use it directly on the skin, Keep it out of reach of children and pets.