Patchouli Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Patchouli
- Botanical Name: Pogostemum cablin
- Patchouli essential oil aromatherapy has a warm, earthy aroma with fresh fruit (like tones) and useful in controlling depression and anxiety.
- Blends well with: Sandalwood, Clary sage, Geranium, Clove, Lavender, Rose and Bergamot
In aromatherapy, Patchouli is used for its medical and emotional attributes. It is both anti-viral and anti-fungal. You can use it on an effected area or to stop the spread of bacteria and viruses. It is anti-inflammatory and it encourages cell regeneration.
Great to use on the skin to heal eczema, dermatitis, chapped skin and other skin complaints. Use it also for wrinkles, cellulite, and sunburn. It speeds up the healing of wounds and sores, helps to fade scars. tightens and tones the skin.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 1-2 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bath tub and soak for 15 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.
There are no reviews yet.