Sandalwood Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Sandalwood
- Aroma: Subtle, floral, undertones of wood and fruit.
- Benefits: Grounding, focusing, balancing
- Sandalwood Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a strong sickly sweet note which rapidly gives way to a woody note slightly re-mini aroma of Cedarwood. It is much less crude and more pleasant than the top note and is similar to Indian Sandalwood.
- Blends well with Citrus Oils, Jasmine, Vanilla, Lavender
Sandalwood is mainly used in perfumery, cosmetics, and aromatherapy. Sandalwood Essential Oil Aromatherapy is considered to have strong anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Extracted from plantation trees, Sandalwood is a viable, environmentally friendly tree considered to have higher anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties This tree is parasitic, burrowing its roots into nearby trees to gain sustenance for the first seven years, leaving the other to die. To produce oil this tree must be over 30 years old, preferably around 40-50 years when it has reached its oil production peak.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon.
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use it directly on the skin, Keep it out of reach of children and pets.