Orchid Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Orchid
- Aroma: Flora, soft, sweet
- Orchid Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a cheerful aroma that promotes mental alertness and yet also strengthens the body’s spirit at the same time, reducing fatigue and stress levels.
- Benefits: Purifying, cheerful, uplifting
- Blends well with Citrus Oils, Clove, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla
Orchids are among the largest flowering plant families. Some tropical species grow in virtually inaccessible habitats and have never been seen more than a handful of times in the wild. They carry an exotic mystique and otherworldly beauty.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.