Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Lavender
- Aroma: Floral
- Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with a balsamic woody undertone. The scent has a calming effect, helps with relaxation, and the reduction of anxiety and stress.
- Benefits: Soothing, normalizing, balancing
- Blends well with Lemongrass, Peppermint, Marjoram, Tea Tree
Lavender Essential Oil Aromatherapy has one of the most floral scents. Lavender oil is recognized as having some strong properties. helps to relieve pain from a tension headache when breathed in as vapor or diluted and rubbed on the skin. When added to a vaporizer, lavender oil may aid in the treatment of a cough and respiratory infection.
Lavender oil may also be used as a mosquito repellent when worn as perfume or when added to lotions or hair products.
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon.
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.