Frankincense Essential Oil Aromatherapy
- Scent Name: Frankincense
- Aroma: Fresh, subtle, woodsy aroma
- Benefits: Frankincense essential oil is also used to alleviate stress and relieve pain. When used as an ingredient in skincare products, frankincense essential oil is said to treat dry skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks.
- Blends well with Sandalwood, Lemongrass, Lemon, Peppermint, Bergamot, Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang
How to Use:
- Diffuser: Put the water in the diffuser then drop the essential oil 2-3 drops and boil.
- Bath: add 4-6 drops of essential oils to your warm bathtub and soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Massage: add 2-3 drops of essential oils into a blend with Base oil 1 teaspoon
Concentrated oil. Use with care. Not for Internal Use. Do not use directly on the skin, Keep out of reach of children and pets.